Graham has advised numerous organisations across healthcare including the Department of Health, NHS Trusts and independent sector providers as well as commercial and not-for-profit organisations. He is a graduate of Cambridge University where he read medicine and then social and political sciences.
His healthcare experience spans over three decades. He has also worked extensively in and around Parliament advising frontbenchers in Government and Opposition, with backbench MPs from all parties, and serving as a local Councillor.
Achievements and expertise include:
• Running award winning campaigns that have changed legislation and Government policy;
• Working with developers to design new mobile healthcare apps and software to visualise complex datasets;
• In-depth analytics to gauge opinion and model complex contentious issues to shape communication strategies;
• Developing cutting-edge AI research tools with leading academics;
• CIO of Santovia, a US-based health-tech start-up
Rosie is a senior account executive at ZPB Associates and supports several stakeholder engagement programmes, advisory boards and communications campaigns for both pharma and digital health clients.
She has a BSc. in Medical Microbiology from the University of Bristol, experience of biomedical research in the pharmaceutical industry and a wider interest in health policy and financing.
Rosie manages the DHC’s day-to-day activities; coordinating membership, organising events and supporting external affairs. She’ll be able to answer any questions about DHC membership and activity so please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.